Become a member and join now! Congratulate birthday to the beloved Club and help him to reach the number of 9 thousand!
23.10.2018 at 13:00h
The football club Sarajevo celebrates 72 years of existence in October, and the Maroon family is growing every day. We want you to be part of it too! It is time to get activated.
Sarajevo Football Club is on the threshold of the anniversary, to register its total of 9,000 members. By paying an annual fee of 20 KM, you become part of a large Maroon family and contribute to the strengthening and further development of Sarajevo FC.
Becoming a member of Sarajevo FC is a matter of love for the Club, and a membership card is the identification of loyalty.
To all members of the Maroon family, Sarajevo FC offers a number of benefits. Active members of the club earn a discount of 20% on all products in the Maroon Fan Shop. In addition, numerous benefits and discounts can be obtained from the sponsors and partners of Sarajevo FC.
How can I become a member of FK Sarajevo?
* At the club's premises: At the address of Maršal Tito 38b, every working day from 08:00 to 16:00, and Saturday (when playing home matches) from 10:00 to 13:00. After completing the application and payment, a membership card is obtained on the spot.
* In Maroon Fan Shop: After completing the application form and payment, the membership card can be sent by mail at the desired address.
* Payment via bank: Payment by payment slip - after payment and sending the filled-in application form to 033/442 333, the membership card is sent by registered post to the indicated address.
* Online: Through official websites of Sarajevo FC - After filling in the data and payment, the membership card is sent by registered post to the indicated address.
* Payment via PAYPAL service: After payment and filling in the data, the membership card is sent to the address.
For all additional information regarding membership, you can contact Sarajevo FC, Department of membership and entrance fees at the premises of Sarajevo FC ( (ground floor), by 16:00 on working days and Saturdays in the period from 10-13h (when playing a home game) and by phone: 033 / 442-333 and 033 / 222-280.