FK Sarajevo Home           |    Contact   /   EN | BS

Sarajevo won at Koševo, three goals in the net of Olimpic

08.11.2015 at 16:07h

Sarajevo won at Koševo, three goals in the net of Olimpic

The footballers of FK Sarajevo defeated Olimpic at Koševo within the BH Telecom Premier league of Bosnia and Herzegovina Matchday 15. The final result of the match which took place at the “Asim Ferhatović-Hase” Olympic Stadium was 3:1 in favour of the Maroon Club.  In the match today, Leon Benko scored two times and Krste Velkoski once.

The first part of the match was better opened by the players of Olimpic. In the first minute, after Merajić performed a centre shot, Pandža sent the ball over the goal of Plakalo with a header. Our players had a good chance already in the next attack. Benko made a low pass for Amer Bekić who kicked the ball into the goalpost. The home team took the lead in the 19th minute of the match. Pandža entered the penalty area from the right side and by low shot sent the ball into the opposite corner of the goal of Plakalo. Only five minutes after, the Maroon Club reached a deserved draw. Duljević passed the ball to Almir Bekić, who entered the penalty area where the player of Olimpic tackled him down irregularly so the main referee of the match, Irfan Peljto, pointed to the penalty spot with good reason. Leon Benko took the ball and confidently scored his ninth goal in this season.

Take a look at photos from the match by clicking on LINK.

In the 30th minute of the match, Rustemović made a centre shot and Amer Bekić made a head shot directly into Bandović who caught the ball. On the other side, after a free kick, Imamović kicked the ball that went high over the goal of Sarajevo. Benko missed a great chance for Sarajevo when he sent the ball bellow the goal post with a bicycle kick and the goalkeeper of Olimpic defended it with a great effort. Later on, during the attack, the Maroon Club took the lead. Kovačević hit the ball with his head, Bandović rejected the ball and Benko skilfully scored his second goal of the match.

At the beginning of the second half, Olimpic was left without Stanić who got the second yellow card due to objection and finished his participation in the match in the 56th minute. Not long after, the players of Sarajevo performed excellent action after which Velkoski passed the ball to Duljević and the captain of the Maroon Club made a shot from a good position which went beside the goal of the home team. On the other side, Olimpic had a chance in the 70th minute. After a corner kick, Regoje made a shot which went over the goal of Plakalo. Five minutes later, Velkoski made a centre shot diagonally from the right side, and Rustemović made a head shot ten meters away from the goal post.

Our players scored a third goal in the net of the home team in the 83rd minute of the match. Radovac tried to pass the ball to Duljević but Bojan Regoje, a player of Olimpic, stopped the ball with his hand and the second penalty kick of the match was awarded. Krste Velkoski took the ball and with a precise shot sent the ball into the undefended part of the net. There were no other changes in result until the end of the match, so our footballers achieved a new championship victory.

In the next Matchday, the Maroon Club will play against Drina from Zvornik as a guest team and next Saturday, 14 November, a famous Turkish Galatasaray comes to Koševo within the TURKISH AIRLINES international friendly match which will start at 18:30 hrs.

FK Olimpic 1:3 FK Sarajevo

Scorers: Pandža 19th minute, Benko 26th minute, 45th minute, Velkoski 88th minute.

 “Asim Ferhatović – Hase” Olympic Stadium, spectators: 2.500, main referee: Irfan Peljto, yellow cards: Pandža, Merajić, Stanić, Smajić, Regoje (Olimpic), Rustemović, Berberović (Sarajevo), red cards: Stanić (Olimpic).

FK Olimpic: Bandović, Imamović, Regoje, Muharemović, Pandža, Stanić, Smajić (od 68. Hugo), Karić, Merajić, Varešanović (from 45th minute Stefan), Jusufović (from 74th minute Brković).

FK Sarajevo: Plakalo, Kallasi, Almir Bekić, Barbarić, Kovačević, Berberović (from 88th minute Veladžić), Ikande (from 67th minute Radovac), Rustemović, Duljević, Amer Bekić, Benko (from 52nd minute Velkoski).